The flickering candles illuminate many special occasions. They are pleasing to the eyes and peaceful to the soul. Owning a candle company makes you enlighten the lives of others as well as your own.
If you have been thinking of ways to grow your candle company, then switch off all the absurd marketing tactics from your mind and focus on some of the best marketing ideas given.
- How to promote your Candle company?
- Here are some Proven Candle Business Marketing ideas for your success in Business.
- Get on Important Networking Sites
- Invest Time in Branding and Identity
- Give Advertisements in Local Newspapers
- Participate in Community Events
- Offer Free Giveaways
- Begin a Fine Referral Program
- Make Use of Popular Sites to Sell Your Products
- Run Interesting Photo Contests
- Send Weekly Newsletters for Informing Your Regular Customers
- Write Blogs Consistently
- Get Some Colorful Flyers Printed
- Take Part in Crafts Sales Enthusiastically
- Give Free Classes
- Host a Candle Party Online
- Lit Up Your Company With Varieties of Candles
- How to drive sales to your candle company?
- Similar Posts:
How to promote your Candle company?
- Design a fantastic logo which constitutes an essential part of the brand identity to attract the attraction of customers.
- Target your new customers on online sites eBay and Etsy.
- Make sure to design and distribute pretty business cards to get new and repeat sales.
- Tie up with other local business like Art gallery, Spa, Interior decorator, Malls, lights and Lamp stores and event organizers, craft shops.
- Consider up your networks and co-workers on your product line and can be some of your best ambassadors.
- Make sure to create a web page which showcases your work and of services.
- Host an event, party and beauty contest and provide gift certificates to attract more customers.
Here are some Proven Candle Business Marketing ideas for your success in Business.
Get on Important Networking Sites
You have to give your customers an opportunity to know you. This can be done in an effective manner by the means of social networking.
Get on to important social sites like Twitter and Facebook and let the customers write their experiences about your candles on your posts. Make sure you link back your social media pages to your online store so that people are able to find them.
Invest Time in Branding and Identity
Nicely designed business cards are a great way to promote your brand name. You can easily give them to your customers during each purchase or distribute them freely to people you meet.
Another good way to market your candle company is to spend a substantial amount of time deciding your company logo. Put a stamp of your logo on each candle package or item before selling it.
Give Advertisements in Local Newspapers
Newspapers are the day makers for many people. With a sip of morning tea, people do look into every news headline that is shown to them.
Therefore, if you are serious about your marketing practice, then get into the habit of getting your advertisements published in the newspapers. This way you can create awareness among the people about your company on a large scale.
Participate in Community Events
Sponsoring large events will get your company placed in the demand lists of the more sociable customers. This also helps you to build your business identity within a community.
For instance, if there is a requirement for candles during a grand party, then you can supply the candles free of cost on the condition of getting mentioned during the thank you speech.
Offer Free Giveaways
Free surprises given to the customers are very good to bend their interests towards you. In fact, don’t just give anything to your customers, think deeply about what will be the best giveaway for them.
For a change, you can provide free rings or earrings along with good candle orders. Such presents from your side are definitely going to appeal to your gift-loving customers.
Begin a Fine Referral Program
It is not always necessary that you hire a big TV personality to promote your business in front of your customers. There are better ways to do this. A referral program is an exclusive path to make your customers act like real-life superstars for your company promotions.
Be creative with your customer referral program and reward your customers in a brilliant manner for their efforts.
Make Use of Popular Sites to Sell Your Products
Having a well-designed website is not a bad idea at all. However, with most businesses implementing this idea, it is nothing new. Instead, think about selling your products on high-rated websites like eBay where listing prices are low and customers are always waiting for you.
Run Interesting Photo Contests
Photo contests can quickly get your audiences involved with you. You realize this only after you announce the contest on your usually operated social media platforms. Anybody can submit a picture for the contest on Facebook and Instagram with your particular tags.
This way you will have plenty of user-generated content that you can apply even on other channels. Convey your appreciation and thanks to the people by giving them discounts or prizes.
Send Weekly Newsletters for Informing Your Regular Customers
Newsletters spread the word about your company in a more convincing tone. They act as reminders and never let your customers forget you. All you need to do is – ‘think of some imposing title that speaks about your newsletter content.
How about the title ‘Bright Crazy Candles’? With this title, your newsletter can speak about brightly colored candles that are new at your company or store.
Write Blogs Consistently
Through the write-ups on your blog, you can introduce new ideas to your readers. The topics that can be covered in your blogs are:-
- How to keep candles for a longer period of time?
- What is the safest way to use a candle?
- Candle decoration ideas
- What is the main difference between wax and soy candles?
Are you thinking about opening Candle a company but struggling to come up with a suitable name for it? So check out the Brilliant Candle Company Names Ideas.
Get Some Colorful Flyers Printed
Vibrant flyers with attractive colors can be put on bulletin boards of local business shops to gain attention from other customers as well. You can ask the local shopkeepers to allow you to display the flyers on their bulletin boards. In return, you can pay some promotional fee to them or opt for marketing their products in your own company.
Take Part in Crafts Sales Enthusiastically
It can be really spellbinding for you if you take part enthusiastically in crafts sales and church bake sales. You can even think of setting up your own inexpensive booth on such occasions and portraying your fantastic candle collections.
Do not worry if you do not get abundant sales on the very first attempt. You can still utilize this opportunity to collect the emails of the customers.
Give Free Classes
A candle is not just a candle today. Many experiments can be done with its look and purpose. You too can offer classes about candle decorations or safety awareness in libraries, churches, or clubs.
For the massive participation of people at these places, you can give them catalogs to motivate their spirits.
Host a Candle Party Online
An online candle party is a fun way to sell your candles to customers. You can arrest the concentration of the customers through chats and games and turn the whole process of simple selling and buying into a different story.
Lit Up Your Company With Varieties of Candles
Your business area should speak about the products that you want to sell. For your candle business, you can illuminate your office or front area with candles of various colors. You can also make use of scented candles to add a touch of freshness to the atmosphere.
How to drive sales to your candle company?
- Make sure to share your candle promotions on Facebook, Instagram page and youtube.
- Distribute pamphlets and advertise excellent flyers and put them around town and communal areas.
- Offer referral discounts, gifts and greeting cards and free candles attract new customers.
- Make sure to give unique services during holidays, festive seasons.
- Advertise your business On PPC advertising.
- Do not forget to share useful tips and tricks about candle making tutorials on your social site to grab the interest of customers.
- Use unique scent combination, special packaging, and bright names for your candles to target new customers and to make your candles unique and separate them from the competition.
- Do not forget to encourage your clients to give your candle business review.
If you’re in need of some new candle slogans then you’ve stumbled upon the right place. Check out the Catchy Candle Slogans And Tagline.
Here are some important FAQs about Candle Company to Get more detail and Grow Business
Anyone who wants candles is the end customer. Many people have logistical requirements — for example, lighting in the event of a power outage — whereas others want more subjective experiences.
Many of the other great customers include churches with candles or stores trying to make their showrooms dramatic. You may also ask resellers to buy your products in bulk. Those include owners of shops in or outside your town. At trade shows, you might meet these customers.
Candle-making companies are either directly or indirectly selling candles by outlets such as supermarkets, gift shops, and other retail arts and crafts. Candles making is a very popular field, so make a distinction by the candle form you sell or by the price.
Experiment with scents, colors, and molds to create a different appeal and interest. In addition, look for the lowest possible cost raw material providers for maximum profit margins for your sales at all times.
Once you are an expert at the fundamentals of candles, consider expanding the goods into the styles you sell. For example, by learning how to mold or carve candles to any shape, you can increase cost and gain potential.
See also associated sensory items such as perfumed soaps and incense. In certain situations, you will learn how they are added or where to buy them for resale to your can product line. Consider offering candle-making classes if you have a studio with the required rooms.
You should love the esthetics of candles and related products and you should know how to brand your service. You need to learn the basic concepts of e-commerce and how to build an online presence.
The presentation skills of displays are relevant online as well as at physical displays when you sell from booths to shows. Personal sales skills are important whether you intend to directly or to the reseller to sell your product line in person. You need to believe in the company and make people feel excited about it.
- Top 10 Best Candle Companies in the US
- 113+ Top #Candle Hashtags to get more Likes On Social Media
- 35 Profitable Things You Can Make And Sell Online (In 2022)
- 100 Digital Products You Can Sell In 2022
- 23+ Actionable Party Venue Business Marketing Ideas
I am a certified and awarded marketing expert. I’ve spent the last decade reading and writing marketing books and blogs as well as my articles helps people to start their business from scratch or boost their existing business.