Keap is one of the email marketing and sales platforms which offers marketing solutions for a small business that has six employees.
However, Keap has its own set of features, pricing, cons, pros, etc.
Also, to know if it’s for you or not, here you are in detailed reviews to know more about it.
What To Know About Keap?
Keap was previously known as Infusionsoft; it was robust in sales as well as marketing automation software.
This is intended to help startups and medium and small enterprises to grow without being chaotic.
The software allows you to manage the clients while boosting your marketing and offering e-commerce activities.
Well, the company was founded in 2001 in Arizona.
It offers services to more than 125,000 businesses.
It’s highly suitable for the micro-business experience, which is ready to take their CRM to different levels.
They have the primary goal of growing a small company.
How Does Keap Actually Work?
Keap offers automation that is reactive to marketing tasks.
It includes which could otherwise consume a lot of time and workforce.
This automates task such as sending drip campaigns, showing new leads, follow-up messages, showing new leads, and providing the prospects with online shopping behaviors.
Keap also makes it simple for you as well as a team that follows the needs of the clients.
What Are The Features & Technical Specification Of Keap You Get?
Keap offers different features which offer an extended list of services.
You get the improved client retention feature to provide you with incredible and improved customer satisfaction as well as experience.
However, to know what features you are getting here is what to know.
- AB Testing
- Analytics/ROI Tracking
- Customer Support
- Customer Surveys
- Customizable Templates
- CAN-SPAM Compliance
- Contact Database
- Contact Management
- Calendar Management
- Calendar/Reminder System
- Campaign Management
- Customer Service Analytics
Apart from this, they have additional features too, including.
- Data Import/Export
- Drag & Drop
- Drip Campaigns
- Dynamic Content
- Email Marketing
- Email Response Control
- Event-Triggered Actions
- Form Builder
- Image Library
- Inventory Management
- Knowledge Management
- Landing Pages/Web Forms
- Lead Capture
- Lead Distribution
- Lead Generation
- Lead Management
- Lead Notifications
- Lead Nurturing
- Lead Qualification
- Lead Segmentation
- List Management
- Live Chat
- Marketing Automation
- Mobile Access
- Multi-Channel Marketing
- Performance Metrics
- Pipeline Management
- Promotions Management
- Prospecting Tools
- Reference Usage Tracking
- Relationship Tracking
- Sales Pipeline Management
- Search Marketing
- Self Service Portal
- Shared Contacts
- Social Marketing
- Source Tracking
- Subscriber Management
- Task Management
- Template Management
- Territory Management
- Website Visitor Tracking
- WYSIWYG Editor
As for the technical specifications, you get the
- Small business
Customer Relation Management
In Keap ‘s CRM, you have access to new client information.
The CRM provides automation for the sales and marketing tasks which can help you effectively run the business without any hassle and customer satisfaction.
Looking for more? Read the Tips for Building Customer Relationship For Your Small Business.
Keap’s CRM assists in simplifying the sales activity for Automating tasks
- Disturbing leads
- Housing communication
- Contacts and customers
- Managing calendars
- Importing data
- Analyzing outcomes as reports
- Prioritizing tags
- Capturing leads online
- Setting up appointment
- Sending quotes
With the Keap CRM, you can access client-related information to your devices.
You get the CRM provided with the automation for the sales and marketing tasks that makes the business run efficiently.
This also helps in optimizing customer satisfaction without any hassle.
The help of Sap’s CRM assists you in simplifying sales-related activities; it includes :
- Distributing leads
- Automating tasks
- Importing data
- Managing calendars
The keap analyzes which outcomes the reports, such as prioritizing tags, capturing leads, reports online via forms, sending quotes, setting up appointments, etc.
- There is a potential customer loss if you don’t respond to them fast.
- This is why you need to get speed up the workflow by dealing with repetitive tasks.
- Here start to end, this creates the automated workflow for the business and campaign.
- If you don’t have to copy emails, follow leads one after another and do it manually.
- Here you get the keap’s automation which helps in saving time while doing the business.
- You get the built-in landing pages and avail yourself of the productive campaign builder, which targets the right customers.
- You can also send automated texts and emails to clients.
- You can capture the leads where you can do personalized follow-ups and communication.
- You get the collected payment as well as invoices automatically.
- You get direct mail letters, social media posts, email marketing, predictive replies, and customized to perform tasks that are repetitive to create an automated roadmap for the business.
Have a look at the Ultimate Guide To Email Marketing Automation.
Reporting And CRM Analytics
Keam offers a centralized dashboard that provides value sights and analytics as well as data that help you in making smart business decisions.
This also states the comb through the thousands of data analytics that inform the access.
You also get whatever you data so you can self-analyze.
This also helps you in detailed reports of click-throughs, lead sources, form completion rates, campaign success, transactions, sales tracking, revenues, public engagement, and contact action.
Keap gives you the analytic reports from which you can get the business growth in the app.
You also get the chance to look inside the business because of what you find and cover the loopholes.
Sales Pipeline offers help chaos by giving the accurate status, which offers the deal in one place.
You get easy to manage the leads by synching the CRM along with the names of the customized pipeline.
Here you get to automate the turning leads to deal through the sales funnel.
Keap provides multiple third-party app integrations which makes it easy to connect with applications for sales and business growth.
This gives you integration with Outlook, Gmail, Zapier, lead pages, etc.
You can respond to the customers after receiving the text or email calls as a texting alert with the phone/
You can do more business by answering more, giving the answer this gives Keap CRM does for the business.
You also get SMS messaging to automate communication.
With this, you can provide the services to the clients from dives which makes sure you have what you need.
They starred important messages, store notes, mark them unread, and forward-ending calls to your offers in incredible features.
Email marketing features help in giving a professional outlook to the business email.
This offers stunning built-in templates which can assist in creating the newsletter and professional broadcasts, customizing, drag and drop tool, campaign builder, creating promotional offers to engage, autoresponder to help in nurturing the leads, etc.
Ecommerce tools that allow you to automate the online storefront jobs, which makes you much easier to access.
- Digital shopping carts
- Online order forms
- Promotional tools
- Trail and upsells
- Post-purchase follow up
- Inventory management
- Product fulfillment
- Referral campaign programs
- Automate invoice collection
- Customizable store design templates
Lead scoring is one of the important features that you get for your business as well as the sales team.
With this feature, you can highlight the hottest leads for you, which makes the lead and productivity overall improve.
The number of flames that the lead shows, the more lead you can consider.
Lead scoring helps you in assigning the routine to the customer and leads to the sales team so they can improve their services and boost sales further.
What Should You Know About Keap Pricing And Plans?
The Keap focuses on helping managers with different roles and responsibilities in order to grow the business.
Keap offers plans which are easy and customizable to serve business growth.
Each plan has different services which depend on the size and purpose of the business.
However, in different plans, you will get some of the features, regardless of what you choose.
- Email Marketing
- Data Migration
- Sales and Marketing Automation
- Responsive Customer Support]
- Lead Capture
- Unlimited Emails
- Mobile App
Kean also offers the trial and demo for free to assure you before you purchase.
You can see what works and how it works.
So you can check if it’s working for you and fitting to your retirement as well as the needs of the business.
Keap offers a wide range that starts from $79 to $199 per month. Here you get three plans i.e., Lite, Pro, and Max.
To understand better, here is what you are going to get in different plans.
Well, the plane is designed for those who have just started a business or solopreneurs.
This plan costs $79 per month. Also, you get the CRM, automation, and email marketing-like tools that help the business to organize and automate.
The lite offers 500 contacts for one user maximum.
You can use this plan for free as it’s available for trial before you purchase it.
It also includes the services such as :
- Basic internal forms
- Email Marketing
- Keap Business Line
- B2B Capabilities
- Easy Automation
The next you get here is Keap Pro Plan; it is also the most popular plan that you get and also recommended by other users.
However, as compared to Lite, Pro can be expensive.
It costs $159 per month, which can be costly if you are planning to switch.
However, pro helps the business to grow and to close deals by offering customized automated workflow, repeatable processes, marketing campaigns, etc.
Also, you get the first try, then the buy option, as you get a minimum of one year and 500 contacts.
The pro plan also includes the services such as :
- A/B testing
- Advanced automation
- Recurring payments
- Checkout forms
- All the revenue from keap lite
- Sales pipeline
The plan is developed partially for those who need help in establishing the business and team for revenue growth online.
The plan powers the business growth along with the features such as robust CRM, detailed analysis, E-commerce, and Customizable campaigns.
This one cost around $199 per month, where you can optimize the leads and drive the sales
Here you get the different features, which includes
- Lead scoring
- Advanced automation
- Reporting Analytics
- Along with the features of the pro plan.
Keap Max Classic
Well, this one is also known formally as Infusionsoft; the mac classic is considered as one of the best solutions if you’re looking for an established business along with sales teams and advanced business needs.
IT comes with a charge of $199 per month with the features and benefits.
It comes with the features like
- Sales and marketing automation
- Opportunity records
- Advanced segmentation
- Lead source tracking
- Shopping carts
- Order forms
- Affiliated management
What Are The Pros Of Using Keap?
Hands down, but the Keap is one of the software that lives the expectation.
No matter what you need, you will get here without any bumming.
However, to know better, here is the list of pros that you get.
- Keap provides users with all the advanced marketing experience.
- It offers action-based and advanced segmentation
- It has an interface that is user-friendly and simple.
- It comes with automation which helps in doing a lot of work at once.
- You get the all-in-one business solution which is ideally suitable if you have small firms.
- You get the sales and marketing automation that keeps everything in one place.
- You get personalized client communication along with the history of the clients.
- Keap offers CRM, which is tag-based for lead categorizing.
- It also offers a visual workflow that is top-notch.
- You get the email customization marketing template and also the automated follow-up.
- It serves the automatic follow-up, which is generous or the failed credit cards.
- You also get a review of the hot leads, open clicks, and frequent clicks.
- It offers to track with its highly reliable tool.
- You get the campaign builder, which is considered one of the best services provides, and it makes the mapped-out simple
- You get customer support and services with that,
- You get affiliation and third-party integration which open the ways to make digital marketing more productive.
What Are The Cons That You Get With Keap?
However, you get the cons that you find when you are using the keap. It makes it better if you know about it beforehand.
- Keap has a high learning curve, making it difficult for new or non-technical people.
- The campaign builder doesn’t work if you are using Firefox.
- Here you have to save the information or work beforehand. Otherwise, you will end up losing it,
- You can add the field and define types, but Keep doesn’t allow you to hide the tabs which are existing even if you don’t need them.
- The integration might be quirky, especially if you are considering WordPress.
- You can use the search options, but it’s limited.
- If you want to get the best benefit of the Keap, you are going to need professional training from their demos and customer support to know about it.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What Are The Languages That Keap Supports?
Keap currently supports Swedish, Dutch, Japanese, Portuguese, Hebrew, German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Arabic, etc/
Does Keap Is Good To Consider?
Well, Keap is one of the cost-effective and highly needed features that make the business automated so that you focus on the work instead of paperwork.
Why Does Keap Actually Do Business?
Keap offers a marketing automation platform along with sales and CRM that helps in turning more incoming leads into satisfied clients, along with managing daily tasks.
- 25+ Best Email Marketing Software: Enhancing Your Business Communication
- 10+ Best Email Marketing Apps For Shopify
- Email Marketing Automation: Benefits, Tips and Examples
- What Is Lead Magnet: The Ultimate Guide
- MailChimp Review (2023): Features, Pricing, Pros and Cons
“Business, marketing, and Branding – these three words describe me the best. I am the founder of Burban Branding and Media, and a self-taught marketer with 10 years of experience. My passion lies in helping startups enhance their business through marketing, Branding, leadership, and finance. I am on a mission to assist businesses in achieving their goals.”