In the course of the most recent couple of years, the normal range we’ve seen has been between $350,000 – $550,000. Contingent upon area and various different variables, the expense to fabricate another dental clinic or remodel a current structure to suit a dental clinic can go from $100 to $200 (or more) per square foot (excluding hardware).
It’s constantly savvy to verify a few cost gauges from neighborhood temporary workers in your general vicinity as you build up your development/remodel plan.
- Top 10 Best Dental Clinics in USA You Never Knew Existed
- 25+ Effective Dental Clinic Marketing Ideas & Strategies
- 20+ Differences Between Digital Marketing And Social Media Marketing (Explained)
- 20+ Differences Between Inbound And Outbound Marketing (Explained)
- 20+ Differences Between Advertising and Public Relations (Explained)
“Business, marketing, and Branding – these three words describe me the best. I am the founder of Burban Branding and Media, and a self-taught marketer with 10 years of experience. My passion lies in helping startups enhance their business through marketing, Branding, leadership, and finance. I am on a mission to assist businesses in achieving their goals.”