In the course of the most recent couple of years, the normal range we’ve seen has been between $350,000 – $550,000. Contingent upon area and various different variables, the expense to fabricate another dental clinic or remodel a current structure to suit a dental clinic can go from $100 to $200 (or more) per square foot (excluding hardware).
It’s constantly savvy to verify a few cost gauges from neighborhood temporary workers in your general vicinity as you build up your development/remodel plan.
- Top 10 Best Dental Clinics in USA
- 25+ Effective Dental Clinic Marketing Ideas & Strategies
- Top 10 Best Women Hospitals in the USA
- 50 Ideas To Boost Foot Traffic For Your Retail Store
- 10+ Best Google Analytics Alternatives and Competitors
I am a certified and awarded marketing expert. I’ve spent the last decade reading and writing marketing books and blogs as well as my articles helps people to start their business from scratch or boost their existing business.