Many people have passions for adventure, but very few people shoot and upload those videos on their YouTube channels.
This trend of uploading videos to the YouTube and the adventurer who upload videos are increasing day by day due to their adventure and for its gain to the video maker.
These people leave their homes with a camera and shoot what they do in uninvited situations and upload it to their own YouTube channel to give other people some inspiration about adventures. Some of them are awesome, and they have too many blind supporters.
List of Some awesome adventure YouTube Channels.
They make and posts videos on their YouTube channel to give their audience some insights and inspiration about their adventurous life.
Fun for Louis is a YouTube adventure-related channel. This channel is owned by British traveler Louis Cole. This adventurer has a subscriber base of approximately about 1.8 million subscribers on his YouTube channel.
- He posts a variety of posts about a variety of places he visits from time to time.
- He makes a lot of adventurous travel to post on his YouTube channel.
- He is a brand ambassador and influencer of many famous brands in the world.
- He makes a video about his daily adventure by which he inspires his follower to become travelers to visit the world and enjoy an adventurous life.
- He makes 360-degree videos and posts regularly on his channel.
This man is a British filmmaker and photographer. He is basically famous for being a YouTuber who shares his adventurous life with his channel audience. He frequently makes the journey from one part to another part of the world and shoots those videos to upload on his channel.
- He stops in a different part of the world during his journey time and films those places and traveling adventures during those times and posts those on his YouTube channel.
- He is like a world champion in case of traveling and adventures.
- He has been sponsored by various famous companies like Nelo, Jantex, H2ProHydrate, and many famous brands for his popularity as a well-known adventurer.
- He uploads his videos daily.
These twin brothers are adventure freaks who are only fond of traveling and traveling-related videos on YouTube.
These twins encourage their audience to travel by offering a soft cultural side to the happiness and positive side of traveling.
- Their videos are inspirational to their viewer as they try to make cultural exchange in their videos.
- They are very fun to watch, and they are a little humorous while shooting videos of their YouTube channel.
- Sometimes these twins collaborate with other YouTubers to make some awesome videos about their adventurous life and traveling and upload them on their YouTube channel.
- They have a very much soft side to their cultural environment which they show in their videos.
- They make their videos by drones.
- They post these videos every Tuesday to their channel.
The channel ‘High on Life’ is working on inspiring their viewer and subscriber to travel and make adventures throughout the world through its inspirational videos on its youtube channel.
- This channel is run by three friends. These awesome friends are Parker, Ryker, and Alexey.
- They recognized their own brand, “Sunday Funday,” to the world.
- They make videos by collaborating with other charity organizations to support others in their problems.
- They have built many charitable schools, hospitals, and cancer research organizations through the financial and non-financial support of these charitable organizations via their YouTube channel.
Have a look at 30 Legit Ways To Increase Your Youtube Channel Subscribers
This channel is run by a famous stuntman name Devin Graham who is famous for his extreme stunt videos across the world, which he posts on his youtube channel. He is a professional videographer who works on crafting costumed videos in some extremely adventurous locations.
- His produced videos are of top quality, and these videos can make anyone fall in love with adventures.
- He is very much popular on the internet, and that is why he is popular on the internet.
- He posts a wide range of content divided into various kinds of stunts of various locations, which can leave you stunts after you see those.
- Devin has worked with various famous brands related to stunts are of like Speed Stick GEAR, Ubisoft, Mountain Dew, and many more.
This adventurous Youtuber lives in New York. This person started to upload videos when YouTube even didn’t exist, and those videos went viral.
His first video went viral, named “Secret, “several years before YouTube was introduced. So he is a very well-renowned YouTuber who is known to almost every one of these social media users.
- He has subscribers of more than 3.6 million on his youtube channel.
- He is becoming very popular with his subscriber and viewers of the channel.
- He travels the world’s variety of places and shoots videos about those areas to upload those videos on his youtube account.
- Casey worked with famous brands like Nike and their byproducts and Mercedes-Benz. He made some awesome videos on the adventure through their sponsorship.
His videos are meant for those viewers who are very much younger than their age. His videos include adventures and backpacking tips along with costs and other information needed to make the traveling.
- He shares some fun posts about adventure on his channel to make them adventurous.
- He makes his channel videos anywhere he wants to.
- He often makes his videos in his hotel room.
- He posts his videos on a weekly base. You should follow him if you are young and want to have an adventurous life.
He is one of the best innovative YouTubers and storytellers in case of adventure on YouTube.
- His videos are loved as he shares some unique and awesome videos on his channel.
- He has been hired by many famous companies because of his high-quality video production.
Youtube is all about exploring different things and what others see in their world. Following different channels for adventure will give you the touch of sensing the thrilling experience and gathering versatile knowledge of our world.
- 250+ Best Travel Agency Bio for Social Media (Examples)
- 15 Top Travel Vloggers On YOUTUBE
- List of Most Popular YouTube Stars
- 151+ Best Travel Bio For Social Media (With Examples)
- How to Increase Subscribers on Youtube: 30+ Tips and Tricks
I am a certified and awarded marketing expert. I’ve spent the last decade reading and writing marketing books and blogs as well as my articles helps people to start their business from scratch or boost their existing business.